UI / UX Specialist
The UI/UX Specialist will shape the customer experience and product vision for Credivera. They will seamlessly guide the user experience throughout the product lifecycle and ensure the user journey through the Credivera platform is intuitive. This collaborative role will be a part of the Product team and working with researchers, developers, and customer support teams to design solutions to client and marketplace challenges.
- Experience or familiarity with accessibility and WCAG standards
- Comfortable coding with React
- Experience with SaaS product design
- Applied working experience with native app design
- Strong ability to create and maintain design systems
The Automation Tester will be responsible for the regression testing phase of the production deployment process to ensure that final products meet the company standards. They will work closely with the Head of Quality Assurance to review on a regular basis the Quality Management Process at Credivera and determine if test cases are comprehensive, the types of tests are suitable for the product, and automation is leveraged as much as possible.
- Experience assessing automation test tools
- Experience developing test scripts out of the regression test set
- Experience supporting product deployments through regular automated regression testing
- Experience providing status reports on the automation progress, including defect tracking
- Experience with performance test tools (nice to have)
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet the company standards. They will work closely with the Head of Quality Assurance to review on a regular basis the Quality Management Process at Credivera and determine if test cases are comprehensive, the types of tests are suitable for the product, and automation is leveraged as much as possible.
- Define and continuously improve our QA strategy, processes and solutions
- Own the release process and drive its continuous improvement
- Drive adoption of best testing practices, tools and frameworks, including test automation
Software Developers – Multiple
The Software Developer works closely with clients to understand not only what they want, but also what they need to help them address their big and interesting challenges. You are someone who likes solving complex problems with a team, achieving outcomes, and has a strong desire to learn. This candidate will have a strong understanding of classes and mix-ins and know the advantages and trade-offs between closure or blocks and delegates. You can speak to language best practices, understand that starting is as important as finishing, and know the difference between simple and easy.
- Design, program, and test software including peer-reviewing the code of team members
- Maintain relevant documentation for developers, clients, and users
- Develop and refine prototypes to confirm requirements according to project plans
- Release activities, such as support, versioning, and maintenance
- Collaborate with our designers to create new interfaces
Starting as a freelance role, this Graphic Designer will work with our marketing and communication group to develop engaging content across a variety of channels. Our team has a goal to build visual solutions that inspire our audience and simplifies the complexities associated with digital identity. This designer loves a challenge, can manage tight timelines and thrives on creating original concepts. We’re looking for a team player that can execute independently and also enjoys collaborating to produce results that support our business goals.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in B2B graphic design
- Strong portfolio showcasing your experience in branding & identity
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Exceptional attention to detail with layouts and a strong sense of colour theory and typography
- Have a professional, diligent, and focused visual design style
The Creative Copywriter has exceptional communication and copywriting abilities. This creative, adaptable, and detailed individual will be at the helm of producing creative content solutions for customer growth and engagement across all channels initially as a freelance position and growing alongside us. You’ll be working with a multi-disciplinary team while leading our copywriting to contribute high-performing content and resources that are inspiring and provide clarity to audiences about digital identity solutions We’re looking for a team player who’s eager to collaborate, contribute to our overall brand and communication strategy, and cares deeply about achieving results. Show off and submit your portfolio of work!
- A minimum of 5-7 years in a similar role
- Portfolio demonstrating your ability to create content that drives direct response
- Exceptional writing skills for both organic and paid social media
- Strong understanding of the sales funnel and how it influences copy
- Knowledge of core SEO principles is ideal
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is experienced in growth marketing at an early-stage start-up, preferably in the technology B2B space. You’ll work alongside our Product, Communications, and Sales team to establish growth strategies that support revenue goals. This individual will lead website optimization initiatives, support the paid media strategy and buying on various channels, email marketing, and automation programs, and initiate our influencer program. This role is an individual contributor that has excellent leadership qualities.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience executing successful growth and automation campaigns
- Proven expertise using Hubspot for CRM and marketing automation
- Exceptional skills in digital marketing (PPC, SEO, CRO)
- Experience crafting high-performing marketing automation programs from scratch – from idea to launch to ongoing optimization and measurement
- Experience with other tools and software of digital marketing including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and paid social media platforms
The Content Strategist is a brand storyteller and copywriter, ensuring our content connects with buyers at every stage of their journey to purchasing Credivera. In this important role, you will lead the development, measurement, and execution of educational and inspiring content to attract and retain SME’s to our brand.
- 5+ years of experience devising content strategy and writing content to fuel B2B demand gen programs designed to hit pipeline & revenue goals
- Background in copywriting and/or agency experience + previous experience writing for software or technology companies
- Multi-channel content marketing experience: you’ve written for various formats and channels including web, blog, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), video, paid advertising, webinars, executive presentations…both short/long-form content
- Deep understanding of content marketing strategies and distribution tactics (i.e. how to get the right content in front of the right people)